Today, Royal LePage has over 15,000 Realtors in more than 600 locations across Canada. Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about real estate – and how to provide the best possible service for our clients. In the past ten years, Royal LePage has more than doubled in size and tripled its share of the Canadian residential resale market.
We offer strong support from our national pool of knowledge, skill and technical expertise. We regularly invest time, money and resources to develop and provide the knowledge and tools you need to best market your home, including:
- Up-to-date information about local market conditions
- Quarterly housing reports
- Creative brochures and newspaper ads to showcase your home
- Effective Web design and listings on www.royallepage.ca
- Ongoing negotiation, marketing and technical training
Our commitment to technology
Royal LePage invests millions in information technology to ensure speedy communications, improve the flow of information, and make sure our messages reach the widest possible audience.
- Serious communication technology means you can always reach us.
- State-of-the-art analytical tools offer marketing information you can trust.
- Cutting edge promotional tools are professional and persuasive.
- Plus, you have access to Canada’s first, best and most popular real estate web site, which is regularly upgraded to meet changing needs
Brookfield owns Royal LePage and s several real estate companies across the world and we work exclusively on an in-house referral system worldwide.
Brookfield Global Relocation Services is one of the largest Relocation companies in the world and is a leading full service provider of corporate and government relocation and assignment management services to corporate and government clients throughout the world.
They are an operating company of Brookfield Asset Management, Inc. (Brookfield). Headquartered in New York and Toronto, Brookfield (NYSE: BAM, TSX: BAM.A) is an alternative asset management company focused on property, power, infrastructure, and private equity assets.
Brookfield are proud partner's of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable corporate brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100
Royal Lepage sister company as well is Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Royal LePage in Canada, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (BHHS) are the fastest growing national real estate firms in America. With 750 offices and 28,000 sales associates and coverage in 37 states, including Arizona, California, and Florida, they are a powerful referral partner.