20,000 SF located on 3 floors in the brand new high-end Altitude building, unique with a private entrance on University and private elevator. Incredible and completely distinctive 2 private terraces with magnificent views of downtown Montreal. Floor to ceiling windows with western exposure and ceilings over 10 feet high.
Prestigious commercial condo/office in Montreal's financial district, triple AAA location on University corner Cathcart facing Place Ville Marie, available immediately.
Ideal location for a law firm, notary's office, accounting firm or any owner-occupier business.
Steps away from the under ground city, restaurants, shopping, and metro. Underground parking, no need to go outside during the winter or rainy days
-Easy access to Highway 720
-Well serviced by public transit, located across from Gare centrale and Bonaventure metro station, near McGill and Square Victoria metro, with bus service (12, 61, 150, 168, 350, 355, 358, 364, 410, 420, 427, 430, and 436)
-Great location featuring high automobile and pedestrian traffic
(over 20,000 cars & 10,000 pedestrian per day)
- Adjacent to Ste-Catherine Street W., Montréal's premier retail artery & the construction of the prestige Marriott Renaissance Hotel to be ready in Feb. 2016
- Across from prestigious Place Ville-Marie, Montréal's landmark office tower and home to 75 boutiques and restaurants.
- In the heart of a dynamic, fast growing borough with an impressive concentration of activity.
- Impressive demographic growth due to new infrastructure and the densification of the downtown core: The total population is expected to grow by almost 15% in the next 5 years.
- Many new condo projects currently underway, including Icon, Roccabella, Tour des Canadiens, Le Peterson, and L'Avenue (600 - 3000SF units ranging between $270,000 and $7,000,000)
- 30 million SF of office space, welcoming over 250,000 workers daily
- 3 world class universities
- Possibility to have access to the gym and pool
Also additional SF available on multiple floors (each with 2 private terraces):
4th floor 5,000 SF - $2,200,000
5th floor 5,000 SF - $2,300,000
6th floor 5,000 SF - $2,400,000
7th floor 5,000 SF - $2,750,000
Possible to purchase by the floor( 5,000 SF, 10,000SF, 15,000SF or all 20,000 SF).
**Municipal evaluation, municipal & school taxes account for the full floor which is aprox. 6,700sf. Owner will keep a portion.
Private entrance for the 5 floors only. Private elevator that opens directly into your office floors: 4,5,6,7. The 2nd floor belongs to MOXIES restaurant (there is direct private access to the restaurant).
** Annual Expenses (excluding operating costs)
*Condominium fees $11,652
* Total $11,652
** Use of Space - Total Area of 5,000 sqft
- Type: Office
- Unit Number :
- Corporate Name :
- Area: 5,000 sqft ;
- Lease: Owner-occupant:
- Franchise :
- Monthly Rent :
- Type of Lease:
- Rental Value:
- Lease Renew: