400 Rue de l'Inspecteur, # 610, Suite 610
- LOWNEY III
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment - 6th Floor"
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 "1Ensuite, Separate shower"
- Size: 715 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2008
- Taxes: $2,615.00 (2014)
- Condo Fees: $2,508.00
Located in the sought out area of Griffin town, the popular LOWNEY a 2008 construction. Elegantly appointed 1+1 bedroom condo. This exceptional unit benefits of spacious rooms, open concept, high ceilings, spacious, den/office, elegant hardwood floors throughout & private balcony.Wonderful view from the roof top with Hot tub, Pool, BBQ's, equipped gym
** Addendum :
* Locker space included
* LOWNEY III
* Located at the intersection of l'Inspecteur and Notre-Dame Streets, the Lowney benefits from a unique location, close to Old Montreal, downtown and the Lachine Canal.
* Since then, the Lowney has evolved into a urban community with more than 1000 units, rallying Notre-Dame Street and William Street, going almost to Ottawa Street.
* Griffintown is now a flourishing neighborhood, where the Lowney is considered a pioneer.
* 649 sf net
** Room(s) and Additional Space(s)
Level 6 - Kitchen 6.1 X 7.10 ft, Ceramic Floor ;
Level 6 - Living room 14.1 X 19.3 ft, Wood Floor ;
Level 6 - Master bedroom 8.5 X 14.9 ft, Wood Floor ;
Level 6 - Den 6.7 X 8.6 ft, Wood Floor ;
Level 6 - Bathroom 5.6 X 8.3 ft, Ceramic Floor .
Equipment/Services Elevator(s), Wall-mounted air conditioning
Pool Inground, Roof Top
Bicycle path, Commuter train, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation, University
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.