2321 Av. des Erables, #206, Suite 206
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment "2nd Floor"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 "Ensuite, Glass Shower"
- Garage: Single, Detached "License tag (1)"
- Size: 1,200 sq. ft. " Gross Living Area - Available Now"
- Year Built: 2004 "Building 3 Floors - Detached"
- Taxes: $3,217.00 (2017)
- Condo Fees: $2,904.00
Luxuriously appointed 1+1 bedroom 1200 sf condo. Primarily located in an intimate building. This impeccable unit boasts modern finishes & sophisticated design w/open concept living/dining room ideal for entertaining. The remarkable fenestration bathes the space with an abundance of natural light. Walking distance to La Fontaine Park. See addendum.
- Building with Superior sound proofing
- White lacquered finish kitchen
- West facing orientation with sky views
- Ceiling height 10 '3 feet
- 4 Large mirrored movable closets
- Possibility to include all furniture for additional cost
- Expose brick concrete floors
- Glass white backsplash
- Bathroom mosaic tiles
- Closets with stainless organizer shelving system
- New hot water tank 2016
- New washer + dryer LG 2014
- New roof 2016
- New living room door 2014
- Juliette balcony
- 1+1 Bedroom
-Parc des Royaux completely re-transformed:
· Children playground
· Large dog park
· Picnic tables
· Basketball court
Few light fixtures, all window coverings and 4 mirror movable closets. Possibility to include all furniture at an additional cost.
**Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
LEVEL (2) - Living room 12.2 X 11.1 ft, 3.71 X 3.38 m, Concrete Floor;
LEVEL (2) - Bedroom 11.9 X 11.4 ft, 3.58 X 3.45 m, Concrete Floor;
LEVEL (2) - Dining room 17 X 9.1 ft, 5.18 X 2.77 m, Concrete Floor;
LEVEL (2) - Living room 17 X 12.3 ft, 5.18 X 3.73 m, Concrete Floor;
LEVEL (2) - Kitchen 16.4 X 8.8 ft, 4.98 X 2.64 m, Concrete Floor;
LEVEL (2) - Bathroom 7.8 X 10.6 ft, 2.34 X 3.20 m, Ceramic Floor, Separate shower;
LEVEL (2) - Laundry room 7.6 X 5.6 ft, 2.29 X 1.68 m, Ceramic Floor.
View of the city ▪Equipment - Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Intercom
Montréal ▪Near Sherbrooke E. & Park La Fontaine
▪Proximity - CEGEP, Commuter train, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transport, University
- Cable Available
- Central Elevator
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.