370 Rue St-André, # 1001, Suite 1001
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment - 10TH Floor"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 "+1, 1 Ensuite, shower"
- Garage: Single, Attached "Garage ( 1 ), Indoor"
- Size: 1,350 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2012
Remarkable 2 bedroom condo with 10 foot ceilings. Large open concept living area ideal for entertaining. A full wall of windows allows for an abundance of natural light and incredible views of the city. This exceptional unit offers luxury and refinement in a sought out neighbourhood offering a rich history, culture and entertainment.
Located at the heart of old Montreal, this unit is part of the prestigious Solano condo complex offers luxury, comfort and sweeping views of the city.
* This quality construction offers luxurious finishing, granite counter tops, marble bathrooms and hardwood floors.
* The stainless steal appliances are in harmony with the pure and refined lines of the unit.
* The central A/C allows you to take full advantage of the abundant natural light while keeping cool in the summer time.
* You have at your disposition many services including the indoor and outdoor pools, a full training facility, sauna, spa, underground heated parking (#3) and locker (52-07).
- Municipal assessment includes the condo and two garage spaces
**Inclusions: Few light fixtures, one interior parking, one storage space.
** Exclusions: Chandelier in living room, Hydro
**Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
10th LEVEL - Master bedroom 10.6 X 15 ft Wood Floor;
10th LEVEL - Bedroom 10.6 X 9.10 ft Wood Floor;
10th LEVEL - Living room 19.1 X 12.8 ft Wood Floor ;
10th LEVEL - Kitchen 13.2 X 3.5 ft Ceramic Floor ;
10th LEVEL - Bathroom 5.6 X 11.1 ft Ceramic Floor.
** Additional Space:
* Balcony 4 X 12 ft
Condo is also available for sale
Equipment/Services - Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Air exchange
Heating System - Convection baseboards
Pool - Common spa, Heated, Indoor, Inground
Neighbourhood - Old Montréal ▪ Near: Rue Porte-de-Québec
Proximity - CEGEP, Commuter train, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation, University
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Corner Lot
- Swimming Pool
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
- Garage Door Opener
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.