3435 Av. Prud'homme, #27, Suite 27
NOTRE DAME DE GRACE
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce - Monkland Village
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment 3rd Floor"
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 950 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Taxes: $2,449.00 (2015)
- Condo Fees: $3,804.00
Le Chateau Prud'homme Westmount Adjacent Stunning 2 bedrooms condo located in sought out neighbourhood. Stunning features include original hardwood floors and original mouldings. Modern kitchen with granit counter tops and the open concept living area make this home ideal for entertaining. Proximity to public transit, Monkland village & Sherbrooke.
* Condo Fees Include:
- Hot water
- Maintenance of common areas.
*Possibility to rent a parking:
- New electrical panel in 2008 installed
- 9 foot ceilings
- Original moldings
- Original hard wood floors
- Windows on 3 sides of the condo allowing for an abundance of natural sunlight all day
- Large walk in closet in the master bedroom
- New slate floor in the entrance and kitchen
- New granite countertops installed in the kitchn
- Renovated bathroom
- New windows and balcony doors of superior quality
- Proactive administration and on site concierge
- A 3 minutes from Vendom Metro and train station
- A 5 minutes walk to the new McGill super hospital (MUHC)
- Easy access to Decarie and all other major highways
- 10 minutes drive to Downtown Montreal
- Monkland village and Sherbrooke street at your finger tips to enjoy
823 SF net
** Inclusions - Wall mounted air conditioner, few Light fixtures, and Locker.
** Exclusions - Curtains
** Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
LEVEL 3 - Kitchen 12.4 X 10.5 ft, Slate Floor ;
LEVEL 3 - Living room 12 X 11.1 ft, Wood Floor ;
LEVEL 3 - Dining room 11.1 X 8 ft, Wood Floor ;
LEVEL 3 - Master bedroom 12.3 X 10 ft, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 3 - Bedroom 17.7 X 10 ft, Wood Floor.
Municipal Tax - $2,012 (2015)
▪ School Tax - $437 (2015)
Condo Fees - ($317/month)
Window Type - Guillotine ; ▪ Building Basement: Locker space
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce: Near - Sherbrooke street
Proximity - CEGEP, Commuter train, Elementary school, High school, Hospital, Metro, Park, University
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.