1625 Av. Lincoln, # 107, Suite 107
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment 1st floor (ground floor) "
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 "Ensuite, Separate shower"
- Garage: Single, Attached "Garage(1), Indoor heated"
- Size: 850 sq. ft. "Occupancy 2017-02-01"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 1989
- Taxes: $2,117.00 (2016)
- Condo Fees: $3,360.00
Spacious 1 bedroom condo located in the heart of Downtown Montreal. Living room with large patio doors allowing for an abundance of light. Hardwood floors throughout, large kitchen with ample storage and a spacious bathroom with separate shower. Proximity to Steps from metro, coffee shops, restaurant, Concordia and McGill universities.
*Welcome to The Manhattan
- 24h doorman
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Walking distance to Concordia University and Metro
- Proximity to Ste-Catherine street, the underground city, Dawson college, LaSalle College, supermarkets and highway accesses.
* This unit is rented for $1,280/month until February 2017.
715 SF net .
Few light fictures.
The hot water tank is rented.
** Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
GF LEVEL - Kitchen 8 X 8.8 ft, 2.44 X 2.64 m, Ceramic Floor;
GF LEVEL - Living room 14 X 14 ft, 4.27 X 4.27 m, Wood Floor;
GF LEVEL - Master bedroom 11 X 14 ft, 3.35 X 4.27 m, Wood Floor;
GF LEVEL - Bathroom 5.10 X 9 ft, 1.78 X 2.74 m, Wood Floor.
Equipment/Services - Elevator(s) ▪Pool - Inground, Indoor ▪Common SPA, SAUNA
Montréal: Downtown ▪ Near Rue Guy & Metro
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation, University
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Cable Available
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
- Security Guard on Duty
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.