1414 Rue Chomedey #1154, Suite 1154
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment 11th Floor"
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 "Ensuite Separate Shower"
- Garage/Parking: Single, Attached "Garage(1), Indoor Heated"
- Size: 825 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2013
- Taxes: $4,001.00 (2016)
- Condo Fees: $3,684.00
Spacious 1 bedroom corner unit with breathtaking views of the mountain and city in "Le Seville". Open concept living area ideal for entertaining. 2 full walls of windows allows for an abundance of natural light. Large master bedroom with spacious walk in closet. Hardwood floors throughout, exposed concrete ceiling, garage and locker included.
- Kitchen features an oversized island with quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash and ample storage
- Large bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet, custom shelving and a floor to ceiling window
- Balcony is overlooking one of the lovely roof terraces
- Hardwood floors
- Exposed concrete ceiling and columns
- Stainless steel appliances
- $10,000 paid by the seller for two bike rack locations
- Additional closet organizers
- Garage (SS3-221)
- Locker (SS3-439)
- Possibility to purchase the furniture for an additional $6,500
-Located in phase 3 with access to phase 2 amenities
- 3 Rooftop pools
- 1 Heated pool open all year round
- SPA (hot and cold jacuzzi tubs, dry sauna and steam sauna)
- Game room
-1 Indoor storage included
- Direct access to the Adonis grocery store
- Proximity to the AMC mall and Alexis Nihon shopping center
- Very close to LaSalle college, Dawson college and Concordia University
- Public transport within walking distance (Atwater metro and bus station)
*710 SF net
All appliances, light fixtures, garage (SS3-221) and locker (SS3-439)
**Room(s) and Additional Space(s):
LEVEL 11 - Kitchen 9.6 X 15.1 ft, 2.90 X 4.60 m, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 11 - Living room 11.8 X 12.7 ft, 3.56 X 3.84 m, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 11 - Dining room 9.6 X 14.8 ft, 2.90 X 4.47 m, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 11 - Master bedroom 9 X 13.4 ft, 2.74 X 4.06 m, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 11 - Bathroom 5.5 X 11 ft, 1.65 X 3.35 m, Ceramic Floor.
View Panoramic of the City and Mountain
▪Equipment/Services- Elevator(s), Wall-mounted air conditioning, Sprinklers
Pool - Common SPA, Indoor, Inground, SAUNA ▪3 Terraces ▪Gym, Game room
Montréal ▪Near: Ste-Catherine O. & Pepsi Forum
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, Commuter train, High school, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transport, University
- Breakfast Nook
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Kitchen Island
- Mountain View
- Cable Available
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.