2257 Rue du Souvenir
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment - 2nd Floor"
- Bedrooms: 2 "+ 1"
- Bathrooms: 1 "with Glass divider"
- Size: 1,400 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
FULLY RENOVATED beautiful turn of the century apartment located on the 2nd floor. Immediate occupancy. Spacious unit 3+1 bedrooms, ceilings over 10 feet high, large tilt and turn windows allowing for an abundance of natural light throughout the entire unit. Hardwood floors, modern kitchen with new appliances and access to the your private terrace.
True comfort, luxury and safety in the heart of Downtown Montreal, without living in a High-rise
- Located on a quiet and safe street (no traffic, 1 way)
- Hard wood floors
- Exposed brick walls -- beautiful Victorian cachet.
- 3 bedrooms with den large enough to be a 4th bedroom
- 10 feet high ceilings
- Victorian style bathroom equipped with bath/shower with glass divider and stunning vanity
- New open kitchen with crafted cabinetry and granite counter tops.
- Large "tilt & turn" high quality windows
New Appliances, never been used: fridge, stove and dishwasher.
** Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s)
2ND LEVEL - Kitchen 21.2 X 12.11 ft, Ceramic Floor ;
2ND LEVEL - Living room 17.9 X 10.3 ft irr , Wood Floor ;
2ND LEVEL - Master bedroom 10 X 17.2 ft, Wood Floor ;
2ND LEVEL - Bedroom 10 X 12.3 ft, Wood Floor ;
2ND LEVEL - Bedroom 8.11 X 13.11 ft, Wood Floor ;
2ND LEVEL - Den 12 X 12.3 ft , Wood floor;
2ND LEVEL - Bathroom 5.1 X 8.2 ft, Ceramic Floor .
Heating System - Electric baseboard units, Heated floors
Neighbourhood - Central West
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, Commuter train, Elementary school, High school, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation, University
Near - Atwater
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.