405 Rue de la Concorde, #709, Suite 709
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment 7th Floor"
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 "Ensuite, Modern"
- Size: 820 sq. ft. "Available"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Availability: 11/15/2016
Le Peterson Lofts. Magnificent never lived in 2 level condo located in one of the newest Heritage Buildings. This luxurious & open air condo boasts high ceilings & character thanks to the combination of daring architecture & sophisticated design. Featuring outstanding amenities, it is situated in the heart of Montreal's most vibrant neighborhoods
*Common areas on 28th floor:
- 3 floors Terrace with stunning downtown view
- Yoga studio
- Climbing wall
*On ground floor
- Play room with piano, pool tables and babyfoot table
- Lounge section with several TV screens and a reception area
- Minutes away from Old-Montreal, Quartier Latin, Montreal Downtown
- Direct access to the bike path
- Close to all public transportation
- McGill University ; Concordia University ; UQAM
Electricity, internet, cable
**Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s)
7th LEVEL - Living room 14.4 X 16.4 ft, 4.37 X 4.98 m, Wood Floors, Dining room;
7th LEVEL - Kitchen 11.5 X 12 ft, 3.48 X 3.66 m, Wood Floors;
7th LEVEL - Mezzanine 13 X 14.4 ft, 3.96 X 4.37 m, Wood Floors, Bedroom;
7th LEVEL - Bathroom 7 X 6 ft, 2.13 X 1.83 m, Ceramic Floors.
View Panoramic of the city ▪Playroom ▪Gym, Yoga and Climbing
Equipment/Services - Elevator(s), Central air conditioning
Downtown Montréal -Near Bleury street
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, Commuter train, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park La Fontaine, Public transport, University
- Cable Available
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Security Guard on Duty
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.