901 Rue de la Commune E., # 402, Suite 402
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story "Apartment 4th Floor"
- Bedrooms: 1 "+ 1"
- Bathrooms: 1 "1 En-suite, Separate show"
- Garage: Single, Attached "Garage (1), Indoor"
- Size: 853 sq. ft. " Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2013 "Building Detached - 9 Floors"
- Taxes: $4,048.00 (2016)
- Condo Fees: $3,000.00
Elegantly appointed condo located in the luxurious Solano. Built in 2013. This spacious 1+1 bedroom condo features a modern kitchen with a large island and quartz counter tops which opens on to the spacious living room with a wall of windows allowing for an abundance of natural light. Wood floors throughout. Spacious 82 sf balcony.
*Garage S3 #L126
- Spacious garage parking with extra room on both sides.
- Enclosed and private locker space L126
(located immediately in front of the garage space)
- Custom designed California Closets in Master Walk-in and Entrance Closets (life time warranty)
- Custom built in office nook and shelving
- Custom Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds in main living room (value of approx. $5,000) life time waranty
- Custom Hunter Douglas Blackout automatic blinds in bedroom
- Courtyard view
- Kitchen appliances (Covered Fridge, Covered Dishwasher, Stove)
- Includes Light fixtures (Bathroom and Dining Room)
- Mercier Hardwood Floors
- Central Air with Air Exchanger
- Separate Bath and shower
- Kitchen sink Garburator
- Possibility of central Vacuum
- South east Exposure.
*Shared amenities include:
- Indoor pool and sauna
- Top floor Chalet Urbain and outdoor pool
- Gym (accessible in Phase 6)
-853 square feet gross + 82 square feet balcony.
-72.3 square meters = 778 square feet net.
Custom built in office nook and shelving, Custom Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds in main room, Custom Hunter Douglas Blackout auto blinds in bedroom, and Kitchen. Light fixtures in the Dining and Bathroom.
California Closet organizers in the master bedroom and entrance.
**Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
LEVEL 4 - Kitchen 7.6 X 10.8 ft, 2.29 X 3.25 m, Ceramic Floor ;
LEVEL 4 - Living room 8.2 X 12.7 ft, 2.49 X 3.84 m, Wood Floor ;
LEVEL 4 - Dining room 10 X 11.9 ft, 3.05 X 3.58 m, Wood Floor ;
LEVEL 4 - Master bedroom 9.2 X 12.3 ft, 2.79 X 3.73 m, Wood Floor ;
LEVEL 4 - Bathroom 7.4 X 12.2 ft, 2.24 X 3.71 m, Ceramic Floor;
LEVEL 4 - Den 8.2 X 10 ft, 2., 49 X 3.05 m, Wood Floor.
Water - St. Lawrence, View Panoramic
Equipment/Services- Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Fire detector (connected), Air exchange system, Sprinklers,
Intercom, Electric garage door opener ▪ Pool - Heated, Indoor, 2nd Outdoor Pool
Neighbourhood: Old Montréal ▪ Near - St. André street
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, Commuter train, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation, University
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Corner Lot
- Swimming Pool
- Central Elevator
- Fitness Center
- Garage Door Opener
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.