Elegantly appointed Duplex located on a private street in the sought out burrow of Westmount. Recently renovated, the building's features include exquisite mouldings, brick exposure, high ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout. The design has eloquently integrated a sense of prestige and character while incorporating modern day luxuries. Parking.
* Renovations completed years 2007/2008
* This property boast 2 spacious bedrooms on main level with office area in the front.
* Corner unit with western exposure allowing for an abundance of natural light.
* Large living and dinning area with high ceilings.
* 2 full bathrooms (1 full bath on each level).
* Spacious kitchen and back deck area.
* Large and open family room in the basement with exposed stone walls.
* Square footage indicated includes the basement
* Insulated cellulose added for sound proofing
*Proximity to parks, day cares, downtown, high schools and elementary schools. Within walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, boutiques, shopping and more.
Preferred occupancy January 2018, yet as of July 1,2017 is possible.
-Several renovations completed in years 2007/2008
-Proximity to parks, day cares, downtown, high schools and elementary schools. Within walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, boutiques, shopping and more.
-Insulated cellulose added for sound proofing
-Property is rented until June 30, 2018 for $1850/month( possibility for earlier occupancy)
-The parking space is provided as a terrace as it does not measure the legal size width of a parking space.
Unit 50: curtains, chandelier and fixtures, etagere in the family room, bedroom closet, alarm system. Unit 52: Storage room in basement, clothes closets in bedroom.
Unit 50: Gas stove, fridge, hot water tank (rented), washer/dryer. Unit 52: Gas stove, hood, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer and furniture.
** Number of Units 2 - Residential
2 Unit(s) - 7 1/2 type
**Total - 2
** Potential Gross Revenue (2017-07-01)
* Residential - $52,200;
** Total - $52,200.
** Effective Gross Revenue - $52,200.
** Operating Expenses
* Municipal Taxes (2016) - $6,324 ;
* School Taxes (2016) - $1,321 ;
- Infrastructure Taxes
- Business Taxes
- Water Taxes
* Energy - Electricity -;
- Energy - Heating Oil
- Energy - Gas - ;
* Insurance - ;
- Cable (TV) ;
- Sanitary Container
- Snow Removal
* Maintenance ;
- Equipment (Rental)
- Common Expenses
- Recovery of expenses
** Total Operating Expenses - $7,645
** Net Operating Revenue - $44,555.
** Monthly Revenue (residential) - 2 unit(s)
**Apt. No. 50
- End of Lease Owner-Occupant
- Rental Value $2,500
- No. of Bedrooms 3
- No. Bath/PR 2+0
**Apt. No. 50
- End of Lease 2017-07-01
- Monthly Rent $1,850
- No. of Bedrooms 2
- No. Bath/PR 1+0
**Annual Potential Gross Revenue $52,200 (2017-01-01).