435 Rue Notre-Dame E., # 3,4, Suite 3, 4
- Ville - Marie
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story "or more storey Detached 2nd Floor"
- Bedrooms: 2 "+ 1 GF LOFT"
- Bathrooms: 3 "1 Ensuite,2 Full bathroom"
- Garage: Single, Detached "License tag (1)"
- Size: 1,500 sq. ft. "Available Now"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 1872 "Building 3 Floors"
- Taxes: $4,250.00 (2014)
- Condo Fees: $2,400.00
Elegantly appointed condo in Old Montreal. 1,500 sq feet of unparalleled craftsmanship & sophistication. Designer made with only the finest materials. Primarily located in a beautiful historic 1872 building converted in 1976. This unique inter-generational property consists of two condos sold together as one.
*Luxuriously appointed with rich architectural details that exudes the classic elegance
* This expansive open-concept apartment (3 & 4) is ideal for entertaining. The vestibule opens into a sprawling living room/dining area with outstanding windows, elegant wood flooring and beams. Remarkable windows offer garden views and bathe the space with natural light.
* The living room features an open concept kitchen with breakfast bar in solid walnut created by well known Quebec designer. The dining area consists of a wood burning fireplace & patio doors that lead you to the terrace measuring 28 by 8 feet with ample of space for entertaining which overlooks the best backyards in Old Montreal *An garden oasis* of which is pet friendly.
* Appreciate the large master with en-suite bathroom.
The 2nd spacious bedroom consists of its own wood burning fireplace ( 2nd fireplace in the condo). The Main bath consists of wood walls and travertine stone tiles.
* The loft located on the ground level is comprised of 350 square feet. Appreciate the 9 foot beamed ceilings, stone and brick walls. Engineered wood scraped walnut floors, wood burning fireplace, full bathroom, dressing room and kitchenette complete the unit. From this loft you'll be able to enjoy the perennial English secluded garden. A wonderful place for your private home office or guest suite.
- A Stone's throw from festivities of Old Montreal.
- Five minute's walk to Champ de Mars station
- Dry Cleaning is on the next block on Notre Dame Est.
* Do not miss the opportunity of a visit!
- Additional remarks
* 3 bedrooms
* 3 full bathrooms
* Three wood burning fireplaces
* 2 terraces ( off ground level and 2nd level)
1,499 SF Net
** ** Room(s), Covering Floor and Additional Space(s) :
LEVEL 2 - Living room 13 X 13 ft, Wood Floor, High Ceiling ;
LEVEL 2 – Dining room 18 X 12 ft, Ceramic Floor , Fireplace-Stove. access to terrace ;
LEVEL 2 - Kitchen 10 X 10 FT Ceramic Floor , Equipped ;
LEVEL 2 - Master bedroom 13 X 14 ft, Carpet Floor, En-suite Bathroom ;
LEVEL 2 - Bedroom 11 X 15 ft, Wood Floor, Fireplace-Stove. Patio door to terrace ;
GF LEVEL - LOFT 25 X 15 ft, Wood Floor, Fireplace-Stove.
Fireplace - Stove Wood fireplace, Fireplace - Other: 3 fireplaces wood
Equipment/Services - Alarm system
Heating System - Convection baseboards
Distinctive Features - 2 terraces ( off ground level and 2nd level)
Neighbourhood - Old Montréal: Near - Bonsecours.
Proximity - Bicycle path, CEGEP, train, Elementary school, High school, Highway, Hospital, Metro, Park, University
- Alarm System
- Carpeted Floors
- Hardwood Floors
- Fenced Yard
- Garden Area
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.