AN ADDRESS OF DISTINCTION. Designed to evoke a timeless beauty, the The Percy-Robertson features classic lines, and modern/contemporary features. A collection of 14 exclusive condos & townhouses sitting Majestically on Avenue du Musée, nestled within the Golden Square Mile of Downtown Montreal.
* CONTEMPORARY LUXURY MEETS TURN OF THE CENTURY GRANDEUR & SOPHISTICATION
* The Percy Robertson boasts an exclusive lifestyle that is second to none. An extraordinary collection limited to only 8 Luxury condominiums and 6 townhouses, the Percy Robertson affords its residents an uncompromised lifestyle. Appreciate the timeless sophistication this development has to offer. The design has eloquently integrated a sense of prestige and character while incorporating modern day luxuries. *
* The six newly designed Townhomes by ACDF represent a perfect union between old and new.
* Inspired by the vernacular of the two existing buildings,these unique townhomes are an exquisite display of contemporary design, and boast an extraordinary assemblage ideally suited for today's urban lifestyle.
*PERCY COWANS RESIDENCES:
* Built in 1909 for Montreal financial magnate Mr. Robert Cowans by renowned architects E and W.S Maxwell, the Percy Cowans house stands as a hallmark of Neoclassical Design.
* By preserving its facade and accentuating its architectural elements including its cornices, symmetrical openings and red brick, the finished building is set to be nothing short of a visual masterpiece.
* Inside, both visitors and residents will experience five newly designed units inspired by the original Victorian details all the while benefiting from the modern comfort and finishes sought after by today's buyers.
* Sitting Majestically on Avenue du Musée, nestled within the Golden Square Mile in Downtown Montreal, the Percy Robertson Luxury Residences offer its owners an uncompromised location that blends downtown living with a serene environment.
* Indoor parking garage with 28 spaces
* On-site personal 'concierge' service
* Indoor gym and sauna
* Private massage room
* Outdoor terrace with spectacular views
* Residents-only interior courtyard boasting magnificent French gardens.
**Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s):
2nd LEVEL - Hall 7.6 X 20.8 ft, 2.29 X 6.30 m, Wood Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Kitchen 12 X 9.1 ft, 3.66 X 2.77 m, Wood Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Dining room 22.1 X 10.9 ft, 6.73 X 3.28 m, Wood Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Living room 22.1 X 10.7 ft, 6.73 X 3.23 m, Wood Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Powder room 4.7 X 4.2 ft, 1.40 X 1.27 m, Ceramic Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Bathroom 12.7 X 7.10 ft, 3.84 X 2.39 m, Ceramic Floor;
2nd LEVEL - Bedroom 16.6 X 18.2 ft, 5.03 X 5.54 m, Wood Floor;
3rd LEVEL - Living room 16.2 X 18.1 ft, 4.93 X 5.74 m, Wood Floor;
3rd LEVEL - Bedroom 11.4 X 12.4 ft, 3.45 X 3.76 m, Wood Floor;
3rd LEVEL - Bathroom 8.9 X 14.2 ft, 2.67 X 4.32 m, Wood Floor.
*Terrace 18 X 13.10 ft, 5.49 X 4.22 m.